|My wife, Nicole, and I moved here in 1989 after ending my previous teaching career in San Mateo. Since she had graduated from St. Mary's College in Moraga, she convinced me that the East Bay was the place to be, due to the quality of life, quality of schools and quality people. (I've learned to listen to my wife - she's very smart!) The Tri Valley area has been a wonderful find. We're involved with the Oakland Children's Hospital and Hospice charity work. For recreation, we both enjoy hiking and biking around Mt. Diablo, wine tasting in Napa and Sonoma, and quality dining throughout the Tri-Valley. We love to workout, socialize around our pizza oven, and sample wine at our annual events.
Why Choose Me to Be Your Realtor? Professionalism-The Only Answer.
1. CREDENTIALS: Certified Residential Specialist, Graduate of the Real Estate Institute, Award winning recognition by the Real Estate Industry, Top 2% of Agents in the United States
2. PROVEN TRACK RECORD: Evidenced by Closed Escrows and 100% Satisfied Clients. My Business is Based on 95% Client Referrals and Recommendations
3. CLIENT SELECTION: I don't work with everyone. I have the Privilege of Working Only with Those Who Identify the Significance of My Credentials and Expertise. We Choose to Work Together Based on Trust.
4. STANDARDS: Understanding Each Other's Expectations. We Will Share a Clear Understanding of Your Goals and a Clear Understanding of My Process and How I Work. My Clients Commit to Work Exclusively with Me Because They Recognize My Commitment of Time, Service and Expertise.
5. SERVICE AND TIME: Your Number One Priority is My Number One Priority. I have made a Personal Commitment to Professional Excellence.
Review my Credentials, Resume, and Services Through My Career Book.
Please Call or Email Me Today to Receive One.
|“You can be assured that when working with René, you will receive personalized service and very satisfying results.
It is with the highest of regards that we recommend him to anyone interested in either purchasing or selling their home. In fact, we regularly recommend him to our friends and associates who are also extremely pleased with his effectiveness.”
Mary Ginoulis & Jeff Murphy, San Ramon
“René definitely went the extra mile for us and we would strongly recommend him to you!
René impressed us very early on with his extensive knowledge of the market in each of the cities we visited -- San Ramon, Blackhawk, Danville, Alamo, Walnut Creek, Lafayette and Orinda.”
C. David Yates, Banque Paribas
“René so impressed us during his interview that we listed that same evening. Rene’s knowledge of real estate contracts and marketing is impressive.
Our sale and escrow were very well managed.
We truly enjoyed working with René and would do so again if the opportunity should arise.”
Scott A. Perfect, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
“René was thorough, professional, friendly and patient . . . René is not only the best Realtor I have ever met, but he is at the top of my list of all the people I have done business with.”
David P. Greene, San Ramon
|Specialties:||Investment, Luxury Homes, Relocations, Residential Sales, Foreclosures|
|Designations:||Certified Residential Specialist (CRS),Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS), Equal Housing Opportunity, Graduate REALTOR Institute (GRI), MLS/Realtor|
|Service Areas:||Danville, Alamo, Blackhawk, Lafayette, San Ramon, Pleasanton, Dublin, Walnut Creek|
|Year First Licensed||1989|
|Clubs & Awards:||Platinum Club|
|Hobbies:||Fitness, Food/Wine, Gardening, Hiking/Camping, Billiards, Cooking, Food/Wine, Gardening, Golf|
|Civic Activities:||Board of Realtors, Chamber of Commerce, Childrens Miracle Network, Home Owners Association|